Chocolate Star Bread | Lets Make It With Some Simple Steps: It’s hard to imagine a more perfect breakfast than chocolate star bread. Delicious star bread, great for a holiday brunch, is made by layering sweet yeast dough and rich chocolate hazelnut spread.
This golden, sugar-dusted holiday bread takes very little effort to prepare but looks like it took hours in the oven. Simply put, if you can roll out cinnamon buns, you can bake this simple star bread.
Chocolate Star Bread | Lets Make It With Some Simple Steps
Sufficient for six servings
- 4 cans of Pilsbury Original Crescents,
- 32 ounces (905 g) crescent dough
- 1 tbsp. warmed chocolate hazelnut spread in a jar
- 1 beaten egg
Data on Dietary Supplements
- 710 calories
- Fat 41g
- Energy 76g Protein 0g Fat 0g
- To wit: 1 gram of fiber
- Excess glucose 26g
- 8 grams of protein
- It is recommended that the oven be preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Prepare parchment paper on a baking pan.
- Flatten a can of dough to a round approximately 1/8 inch thick. Making a circle outline in the dough by pressing into the dough but not cutting all the way through with a dish or pan that is 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter works well. Cover the dough with a layer of chocolate hazelnut spread.
- For a total of three frosted layers, use two additional cans of dough and repeat the process, stacking the finished products on top of each other. Spread the final layer of frosting over the dough you have left to roll out and place on top.
- Remove the excess dough from the edges of the pan, and you should be left with a 10-inch circle.
- Using a cup or mason jar as a guide, divide the dough into 16 equal “petals” around the cup or jar, but don’t cut all the way through to the center.
- Then, pinch the seams together by twisting two petals apart from each other, pulling them out a little past the other petals, and tucking them under themselves. Do the same with the remaining petals.
- Bake the star bread in the preheated oven after brushing it with the beaten egg.
- Bread should be golden and completely baked after 40 minutes in the oven.
- Rest for 5 minutes and then serve.