How To Make More Coconut Laddoo By Doing Less: Coconut laddoo is a sweet which can be made easily at home in very little time. It is a very simple and quick recipe which you can make on various occasions.
There are many ways of making laddoos, it can be made using condensed milk and mawa to give it a richer taste.
In this recipe, we will make it with four ingredients that are easily available in the kitchen. Let’s get started:)
- 2 cups coconut, fresh/desiccated
- 1½ cup milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder / elaichi powder
How To Proceed
firstly, in a large pan take 2 cups coconut (fresh/desiccated). I have used fresh coconut to make the laddoos.
Add 1.5 cups of milk to it and mix it well.
mix continuously keeping the flame on low.
milk starts to evaporate after some time and the mixture turns crumbly.
now add ¾ cups of sugar.
The sugar begins to dissolve and the mixture becomes watery.
keep stirring keeping the flame on low.
As the mixture turns the crumbly switch off the flame.
cool the mixture for 10 minutes.
now add ¼ tsp cardamom powder. mix well.
prepare small balls to form laddoo and garnish it with some dry fruits of your choice.
Everyone Loves Tips To Make Best Laddoo
- Both of the recipes above may simply halve, double, or quadruple.
- In both recipes, fresh coconut may readily substitute for desiccate powder, and vice versa.
- Coconut laddoo cooked in this way is unbelievably delicious. A delightful sweet gift to share with your loved ones.
- Coconut laddoo with condensed milk keeps nicely in the refrigerator for approximately a week.
- The laddoo makes with only sugar can store for up to a week.