DIY Spa Gift Bath Baskets, Let’s See How It’s Prepared: Hello there, buddies. Today we are going to tell you something interesting, along with some tips and methods on how to execute it.
DIY Spa Gift Bath Baskets, Let’s See How It’s Prepared
You might be wondering, “Why handmade?” It’s not only cost-effective, but it’s also a thoughtful and unique way of giving gifts. It’s not easy to make someone special, but if it’s packaged correctly, it can look just as good as a gift package from your local department shop.
The reason that people love gifting handmade items is that it’s not only suitable for the wealthy or for the grandmas who don’t have enough time but also because handmade bath baskets can be very personal, as well. If you present your gift in a stylish and beautiful way, handmade gifts may turn out to be.
HOW TO CREATE THE GIFT
This tutorial is divided into several sections so as to make it easier for you to follow.
You will need for the basket:
- Three different jars/bottles. I used three different jars/bottles: a Mason Jar, a simple little jar, and a glass container with a cork lid.
- Mini Bottle Brush Trees, 4-5 in total (in various sizes).
- Red Chalk Paint
- Basket – Any basket that fits all jars will work
- 1 x Pair of Christmas socks (not necessary if it is not meant as a Christmas gift)
- Tea leaves and tea bags (quantity depends on the size of the jar).
- 1 x Bundle of Raffia
- Cinnamon sticks
- A large piece of red ribbon or other material. I used 1 meter of thick red satin ribbon.
- Hot Glue Gun & glue sticks
- Natural Jute Twine
- Wooden Spoon
- One and a half cups of raw sugar
- Three tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 100ml Oil (preferable Olive Oil)
- Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Vanilla Essential oil
Note: Be careful when using essential oils, especially with pregnant women. You should research essential oils before you make blends. They can cause skin irritation.
MAKE THE PRODUCTS
PACK THE TEA
You can arrange tight the tea bags by getting a small jar. You can choose the tea flavor you prefer. Place the tea in the jar. Wrap a cinnamon stick with twine around the lid. Set aside.
Tea is a wonderful choice for a SPA gift package because it represents relaxation. You can give the DIY Spa Gift Basket so that they can relax and enjoy tea while they soak.
MAKE THE BODY OIL
A great Spa product to add to the gift basket is body oil. Olive oil is a preferable choice because it’s a more affordable option, but you could also use Jojoba or Almond oil, as well.
Securely place oil in a glass jar or bottle. Add 1-2 drops of essential oils. I added one drop of vanilla to my mixture, and it was enough. You don’t want the scents to be overwhelming or cause skin irritations.
Tie a Mini Bottle Brush Tree to decorate the bottle/jar by wrapping twine around its head.
- This step is not hard at all. It is very easy to make body scrubs.
- I made a body scrub using a Mason Jar. It is warm and sweet, making it the perfect Christmas scent.
- In a large glass or metal bowl, add one and a half cups of Raw Sugar, 3-4 TbSP Coconut Oil, one drop of Cinnamon oil, and two drops of Vanilla oil.
- Combine the scrub mixture and pour it into a jar.
DECORATE THE JARS
This can be done with any type of jar. Let it dry completely. After the lid has dried, glue three Mini Bottle Brush trees to it. To give the tree dimension and character, I recommend that at least one tree be slightly taller than others. Place the lid on the jar.
PREPARE THE GIFT BASKET
- Take the basket that you’ve chosen to use. This one was lying around my house, so I decided to use it.
- Wrap your ribbon around the basket. Make a knot in the front of the basket and trim any excess ribbon.
- Tie a large bow tie using a second piece.
- After you are done with your bow, tie it around the basket. Cover the middle of your bow with a piece of leftover ribbon and tie it to the basket. If you have to hold it together, use some hot glue.
Note: I hot-glued the back of my bow to the basket so that it held in place. You will only need a not-very-large amount of glue.
ASSEMBLE THE DIY SPA GIFT BASKET
- We are now ready to put together this amazing handmade gift.
- A pair of cozy, warm socks are the perfect Christmas gift. These socks were found at a nearby store. You can search around for the one that is most affordable. Although it is not necessary, it will complete the gift.
- Pull the socks together and place them in the basket.
- Once everything is done, take the Raffia bundle (or tissue paper) and place it in the basket. Spread it evenly. To keep the jars in place and prevent them from sinking to the bottom of your basket, you can put paper underneath the raffia.
- You can then place all of your socks and jars in the basket.
- That’s all my friends! This is the complete basket! It’s a thoughtful and perfect gift for everyone that you cherish!
As A Final
This DIY Spa gift basket is the perfect gift for any friend, colleague, or family member this Christmas(and not only). Delicious vanilla and cinnamon-scented gift set are a must-have for anyone.