Face Analysis Diet | Let’s Have A Look At What It’s Really: The facial analysis diet is a revolutionary technique to lose weight and improve your health. Celebrities are falling in love with this diet. The diet is based on the peculiarities of your face, which are your keys to health.
Face Analysis Diet | Let’s Have A Look At What It’s Really
What’s Involved | Face Analysis Diet
It is based on German theory that the face is a particularly delicate and sensitive portion of the body that is impacted by internal changes and imbalances. You can tell what’s wrong with your body by looking at your face. The face is the primary way in which abnormalities in the body exhibit themselves externally.
Using the facial analysis diet, you must examine your facial features to calculate your food and mineral requirements, as well as any deficiencies or intolerances you may have. The Facial Analysis Diet claims to be able to identify the root reason of your ill health by analyzing your face. Dietary adjustments can treat practically any sickness and provide customized meal regimens for face type or specific health issues.
Types Of Faces
Most people fall towards one of six common face archetypes. In some cases, an internal organ is claimed to have a substantial impact on or even rule a particular type. Each variety has its own set of signs and symptoms, as well as a list of items to eat and stay away from. These are the names of them:
If any of the following apply to you, you’re most certainly a type A personality:
- Skin that is dry
- The nose has a shiny finish.
- Dull, wavy hair
- A swell of the eye
- Icy fingers and toes
There are a number of items that you should stay away from, including yeast, chocolate, red wine, white flour, and mango. Consume apples, asparagus, oats, potatoes, and cucumbers, to name just a few healthy food options.
The following indicates that you have a Type B face:
- A yellowish tinge to the skin, particularly around the lips
- Having a reddish or blue-ish nose
- Tongue with a lot of fur
- Ears that are bright red in the face
Alcohol, caffeine, bananas, curries, and oranges are all things you should steer clear of at all costs. All of these foods should be included in your diet.
If any of the following apply to you, then you have a type C face:
- Retention of water
- Face bloated
- Underneath the eye puffiness
- Under the nose’s tip, a vertical ridge or groove.
It’s best to stay away from cans of fruits or cheese as well as peanuts and red meat as well as soy sauce. While you should eat enough of vegetables, you should also eat a lot of fresh seafood, pineapples, onions, and broccoli.
The following is a good indicator that your face type is D:
- Face, nose, and chin all caked in grime
- Large pores or very small holes
- Large pores, or extremely small holes Face with saggy cheeks
- A striation of horizontal lines over the brow
A few things you should stay away from are booze, mayo, pastries, shrimp, and rice. However, you should eat a lot of asparagus, turnips, berries, carrots, and millet.
If you experience the following, you are most likely a type E face:
- Skin problems in abnormally high numbers
Beer, eggs, raisins, strawberries, and watermelon are all things you should steer clear of at all costs. Butter, cabbage, parsley, apples, and oats should all be in your menu, though.
Only men can have this facial type, which is regulated by the prostate.
If any of the following apply to you, then you have a type F face:
- Ear and top of the ear have a flush of color
- With dark circles beneath their eyes.
- Indentation above the upper lip
- tongue with a coat of fuzz
Aubergine, blue cheese, red wine, vinegar, and sweet potato are all things to stay away from. Vegetables like courgetti, lentils, peaches and grapefruit should be included in your daily diet.
Top Diet Advice For The Face
If you’ve figured out your face type and what foods to consume and avoid, you should also strive to adhere to the following diet guidelines:
- Brown spaghetti is always preferable to white pasta.
- Make sure to stick to the basics like oatmeal and potatoes if you’re susceptible to bloating
- Margarine should be avoided in favor of unsalted butter.
- Drink a lot of water all day long!
- Limit your intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages.
Celebrities have reported great benefits with the face diet, which has not been extensively and scientifically tested. To try it out, all you need to do is make a minor adjustment to your diet and see if it works for you.