Forever Aloe Vera gel | Say Goodbye To Pimples: Aloe Vera is a cactus-like plant with tiny thorns on it. It is a popular medicinal plant that is used in the cosmetics and food industries. Nowadays many people have it in their kitchen gardens. It has many benefits for our hair and skin.
In this post, we will be discussing the benefits of aloe vera gel for the skin.
Aloe vera gel is suitable for all skin types including highly acne-prone skin. You must have seen and used various skincare products which contain the Aloe vera gel. It is the most common remedy for all skin problems.
Forever Aloe Vera gel | Say Goodbye To Pimples
How To Apply Aloe Vera Gel On The Face:
There are two methods by which you can apply it.
- Step 1 – Remove an aloe vera leaf from an aloe plant by cutting it at the base with a pair of scissors. Clean off any dirt from the leaf by gently scrubbing it with a brush. Rinse the leaf under running water.
- Step 2 – Slice the spines off the sides of the leaf with a sharp kitchen knife. Cut the leaf into three-four pieces and extract the gel inside with a spoon.
- Step 3 – First clean your face with normal water then apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel over your face and allow it to dry for at least 30 minutes or apply it over your face before going to sleep and wash it the next morning.
There are many aloe vera gel products with good brand names available on the market. My favorite one is Patanjali aloe vera gel. I am in love with this product, as it has done wonders for my skin.
Before applying any product all over your face please do a patch test.
- Apply a thin layer of it on your face but before that don’t forget to clean your face with normal water.
- Allow the gel to dry for at least 20 minutes or apply to your face before going to sleep and wash it the next morning.
Natural Remedy For Curing Acne
If you are suffering from acne for a long time, then make Aloe Vera your best friend as it is the natural remedy for curing acne and also its scars.
- Its anti-aging properties keep the skin soft and radiant.
- It moisturizes the skin and gets rid of dead cells along with wrinkles and fine lines.
- Men can use Aloe Vera gel as an after-shave. It reduces the irritation and inflammation of the skin and heals the cuts due to shaving.
- Aloe Vera has an antibacterial property that helps kill the bacteria causing acne and reduces the acne marks by lightening the skin.
- It is highly beneficial for treating sunburns. Also, an excellent cooling agent. It reduces the pain and the redness of the skin and forms a protective layer that reduces further damage.
- Aloe Vera heals cuts and wounds and also insect bites when applied externally.
Aloe Vera Gel With Fresh Cream For Glowing Skin
This wonderful pack of aloe vera and cream is suitable for all skin types in adding a luster and glow to the facial skin.
- Just mix both the ingredients. i.e. aloe vera gel and cream in equal amount.
- Mix up well and you will get a smooth paste.
- Apply that on the face and keep for 10 minutes.
- After that wash this directly with normal water.
Aloe vera gel has amazing benefits for the skin. Just go for it. Apply it often to see the best results.