Hailey Fe Birth Control, Let us know About Everything: ZThe birth control pill combination of ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone contains female hormones that suppress ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary). In addition, this medicine alters the lining of your uterus and cervical mucus, making it more difficult for sperm and fertilized eggs to connect to the uterus.
To avoid becoming pregnant, ethinyl estradiol or norethindrone are prescribed as contraceptives. Women who are at least 15 years old, have begun menstruating, and wish to use birth control pills can also use this medication to treat moderate acne. Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone come in a variety of forms.
Ethinyl estradiol & norethindrone are both capable of being used for a variety of purposes, some of which are not included in this pharmaceutical guide.
Hailey Fe Birth Control, Let Us Know About Everything
What Is The Purpose Of The Hailey Fe 1/20 (Oral) Medication?
- Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Osteoporosis Preventative Measures
What Are The Risks Of Using Hailey Fe 1/20 (Oral)?
If you experience hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or neck, seek emergency medical attention.
If you have any of the following symptoms, stop using this medication and contact your doctor immediately:
- Sudden numbness and weakness (particularly on 1 side of the body), severe headache, impaired speech, eyesight or balance issues are all symptoms of a stroke.
- Sudden loss of vision, stabbing chest pain, shortness of breath, vomiting blood, pain and warmth in one or both legs are all symptoms of a blood clot.
- Symptoms of a heart attack include heart pain or pressure, pain moving to your jaw and shoulder, nausea, and perspiration.
- Loss of appetite, upper stomach pain, weariness, dark urine, clay-colored feces, jaundice are all symptoms of liver disease.
- High blood pressure symptoms include a severe headache, blurred vision, and pounding in your neck or ears.
- Hand, ankle, or foot swelling
- a shift in the frequency or severity of migraine headaches;
- a breast mass; or
- Depression symptoms include sleep disturbances, fatigue, and mood swings.
The following are examples of common side effects:
- nausea and vomiting
- breast sensitivity;
- seeping through the skin;
- or a headache
- Contact lens complications
This is not an exhaustive list of possible adverse effects; more may arise. For medical advice on side effects, contact your doctor.
So How Would You Take Hailey Fe 1/20 (Oral)?
An increased risk of blood clots, stroke, and heart attack can be associated with the use of birth control pills. Even if you don’t have these conditions, you’re still at danger because of your weight. During the first year of taking birth control pills, your risk of a stroke or blood clot is greatest. When you resume taking birth control after a four-week or longer break, your risk is even greater.
Having a heart attack, stroke, or blood clots are all made more likely when you smoke. As you grow older and smoke more, your risk goes up. If you smoke and are over 35, you should not take combination birth control tablets.
In the event that you are pregnant, do not use this product. If you become pregnant or skip two menstrual periods in a row while taking this medication, notify your doctor immediately. Wait at least four weeks before starting a birth control regimen after giving delivery.
If you are pregnant, you should not use birth control tablets.
- high blood pressure that is either untreated or uncontrolled;
- symptoms of heart disease (chest pain; coronary artery disease; a history of a heart attack, stroke or blood clot;)
- risk of blood clots because of a heart condition or blood illness in the family;
- issues with blood circulation (particularly if they are the result of diabetes);
- hormone-related cancer or a breast, uterus/cervix, or vaginary cancer in the family
- vaginal bleeding that hasn’t been examined by a medical professional
- hepatitis or cancer of the liver
- There is a higher risk of developing a severe migraine headache if you are above the age of 35.
- prenatal or birth control pill-induced jaundice;
- if you’re 35 or older and a smoker;
- Any hepatitis C medicine containing ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir should be avoided if possible (Technivie).
Hailey Fe 1/20 (Oral) Dosage
Use Hailey Fe 1/20 (Oral) as prescribed by your doctor or as instructed on the label. Don’t exceed the suggested dosage or duration of use.
Follow the directions on your prescription label, and make sure you read and understand any patient information provided with your medication. Follow the directions on the prescription label.
When using this medication for the first time, you may need to use condoms with spermicide as a form of birth control. Make sure you follow your doctor’s orders.
You should only take one pill every day, and no more than 24 hours should elapse between each dose. Begin a new pack the next day when the current one runs out. If you don’t take one tablet a day, you could become pregnant.
To keep you on track, “reminder” pills are included in some birth control packages. Taking these tablet reminders frequently coincides with the start of your period.
If you are experiencing severe vomiting or diarrhea, use a back-up form of birth control.
During the first three months, you may experience breakthrough bleeding. Be sure to notify your doctor if the bleeding persists or becomes very large.
It’s possible that you’ll have to temporarily stop taking this medication if you need major surgery or are going to be bedridden for an extended period of time. To be on the safe side, tell any doctor and surgeon who treats you that you’re taking estrogen pills (or norethindrone).
You must see your doctor frequently when on birth control pills.
Moisture and heat might damage the product, so keep it in a cool, dry place.