Mango peda | Easy & Delicious Recipe By DeetsForYou: Mango peda is a delectable, melt-in-your-mouth, and simple-to-make sweet that is sold at sweet stores. It is a simple three-ingredient recipe. Mawa is sometimes referred to as khoya.
Mawa remains the primary component in all forms of peda, but mango pulp, saffron, cashew nut, pistachio, and almond are added to provide the ideal flavor and taste. It’s a pretty straightforward and uncomplicated dish to prepare at home.
Mango peda | Easy & Delicious Recipe By DeetsForYou
- Khoya or mawa- 200 gm
- 3 4 clove garlic
- Powdered sugar-50 gm
- Mango pulp-200 ml
- Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
- Dry fruits – as per choice
How To Proceed:
- Grate the khoya and set it aside. Put the mango pulp in a nonstick pan. Place this pan on a low flame.
- Add the sugar and bring it to boil on low flame stirring continuously. Now the mango sugar mixture slightly loosens.
- Stir continuously for another 1 minute and then add the grated khoya. Stir continuously till the khoya and mango mixture combine well.
- Then cook the mixture on medium flame till the mixture become slightly thick and ghee oozes out from all sides.
- Once the mixture starts thickening, reduce the flame to low and stir till the mixture turns into a lump.
- Add cardamom powder and dry fruits to the mixture, mix it well.
- Once the mixture becomes a lump, remove it from the flame and set it aside till it is warm.
- When the mixture is warm, make a small peda from it and allow it to cool.
Lovely Things About Mango Peda
The Aam Peda Dish is a delectable recipe that is bursting with flavors from fresh pulp, saffron, cashew nuts, pistachios, and almond. It’s the ideal summer dessert or even for Raksha Bandhan. Making this peda is a simple process.
It takes only 20 minutes from start to finish, and you may immediately guzzle down this mango-flavored fudge.
This quick mango peda is one of the simplest Indian desserts you’ll ever prepare. If you enjoy sweets with mango tastes, you will appreciate this mango peda. Once you give it a try, it will undoubtedly become a new favorite.