Mayonnaise And Rice | Chicken, Sriracha Sauce, Mayonnaisec: This recipes are a quick and easy snack. They’re crunchy on the outside and loaded with spicy and delicious goodness on the inside. This recipe is incredibly easy to make, and it’s a dinner that everyone will like
Mayonnaise And Rice | Chicken, Sriracha Sauce, Mayonnaisec
For 6 people
2 cups diced chicken (300 g), completely cooked
1/3-cup of mayonnaise (80 g)
1/4 cup of Sriracha (80 g)
1/2-cup onion (75 g)
1/2-cup celery (110 g)
4 cups cooked rice (920 g)
2 teaspoons soy sauce
oil for cooking in a pan
- Chicken, Sriracha sauce, mayonnaise, onions and celery are all mixed together in a mixing bowl and ready to serve. Set away for later.
- Soy sauce and rice are mixed together in a separate bowl.
- Take a handful of wet rice in one hand and flatten with damp hands.
- In the center, place a spoonful of Sriracha mayo chicken.
- Place a second handful of rice on top of the first. A dense ball can form by forcefully pressing the rice together with both palms. A fat triangle should form from the grains.
- Cook the Sriracha mayo chicken onigiri in a pan until crispy and golden brown.
- let Enjoy now