Runny Nose | Home Remedies Helpful For Treat Cold: The standard and the distressing problem is Runny Nose for most of us. The glands in the nasal passages and sinuses usually produce mucus to maintain them moist enough.
But when bacteria or allergens come into our bodies, more mucus is created to blow them away. It is the main reason for a flat nose.
Otherwise, common cold, sinus infection and sudden weather changes can also cause a flushing nose. It needs to be treated promptly, unless it can lead to headaches, earaches, coughing, throat disease, etc.
Runny Nose | Home Remedies Helpful For Treat Cold
Springs Of Carom (Ajwain) Steam
Steam is a multifunctional remedy for the treatment of nasal problems. It helps remove excess mucus, causing snow and Cold and irritation.
- Further water and boil some carom seeds.
- Draw a towel and inhale the steam on your head for about 10 minutes.
- Blow the mucus in your nose.
- Repeat three to four times a day.
Turmeric is an antidote to many conditions of health. It has strong antioxidative, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help treat fluid noses.
- In a glass of warm milk, combine a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Before going to bed, drink this.
- It will alleviate many symptoms of coldness.
Ginger has antioxidant and antiviral properties, as well as antitoxic and antifungal. It helps loosen the thick mucus and relieves the nose immediately.
Tea Of Ginger
- Thin slices of fresh ginger.
- Boil the water in a cup.
- Squeeze tea and add some sweetheart.
- Being 3-4 times a day with ginger tea helps to ease cold, runny nose.
Garlic has strong, natural, antibacterial and antiseptic characteristics.
- 3–4 times a day to warm your body with a small piece of garlic.
- It will heal your runny nose over and over again.
- Knob supplements can help, too.
Oil Of The Eucharist
Eucalyptus oil acts as an immediately relieving decongestive.
It can be breathed into a handkerchief throughout the day.
Holy Basil or Indian Tulsi contains antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties to help the runny nose heal by warming up the body’s inside.
Early in the morning, chew on an empty stomach 3–4 fresh basil leaves.
Regularly repeat it.
Honey And Citrus
Honey has antiviral and antibacterial characteristics that help to reduce the runny nose.
- In a glass of warm water, combine a tablespoon of honey and 1/2 excellent lemon juice.
- Twice a day, drink warmly.
- It will enhance the immune system.
Consult a doctor if symptoms are last longer than ten days.