Shiny Hair | Home Remedies For Shiny And Lustrous Hair: Hey guys, today I am sharing some useful information about home remedies for shiny hair. May this information helps you. Thousands of hair follicles line the scalp, each containing oil-secreting glands known as sebaceous glands, which are responsible for hair and scalp oil production. Your hair’s shine and health are attributed to the oil secreted by your scalp.
Shiny Hair | Home Remedies For Shiny And Lustrous Hair
Apply An Egg Mask To The Face And Neck
Egg masks are one of the most commonly used home remedies, and research shows that they can help you achieve shiny, silky hair.
Egg yolks are rich in peptides that promote hair growth and overall hair health. Eggs’ fatty acid content helps to nourish and moisturise hair, resulting in lustrous strands.
- To make the omelette, combine 2 eggs, 2 tbsp. coconut or olive oil, and 12 cup of yoghurt or honey. If you don’t have eggs, you can substitute an egg-based mayonnaise.
- Massage this mixture into scalp and hair after wetting them..
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair as usual and rinse with cold water.
Use A Hair Oil
Using oil on a regular basis will help your hair regain its lustre and vigour.
Coconut oil, Moroccan argan oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, almond oil, and avocado oil are just a few examples of useful oils. The high fatty acid content of these oils helps to moisturise dry hair.
- Using a warm oil, apply to your hair and scalp for a few minutes. Shampoo your hair after 30 minutes or leave it in overnight.
- Use your conditioner and any of the oils you want to mix in.
Use Coffee To Rinse Your Hair
Coffee consumption has been shown to improve hair quality and growth. Coffee’s polyphenols and bioflavonoids may help your hair become silky, shiny, and supple. Coffee may also help to moisturise hair follicles and increase blood flow to them.
- Wash your hair after 15 minutes and apply coffee to damp hair. Lets sit for 15 minutes before rinsing it out.
- Use your leave-in conditioner with brewed coffee mixed in.
Make Use Of Avocado
Although scientific evidence is lacking, substantial anecdotal evidence suggests that avocado can improve hair health. According to popular belief, avocado’s vitamin and fatty acid content give hair a healthy sheen and appearance.
- One avocado should be mashed and two tablespoons of olive or almond oil should be added. If one want, also include a mashed, ripe banana.
- Apply this mixture from roots till the ends of slightly damp hair.
- After 30 minutes, rinse your hair with warm water and a mild shampoo.
Use Beer Or Apple Cider Vinegar To Clean Up Afterward
Hair smoothness and shine can be improved by washing it with beer or apple cider vinegar (ACV), but this practise is based more on anecdotal evidence than scientific studies.
Beer’s protein hop may help with hair growth, according to some reports. Beer and ACV both help to condition and shine the hair.
- Hence combine a minimum amount of apple cider vinegar or beer with ice-cold water.
- After shampooing, apply the mixture to the hair and scalp.
- After a few minutes, run cold water over the entire body.
Use Yoghurt As A Thickener
Anecdotally, many people swear by yoghurt for conditioning their hair and making it soft and silky.
- Apply yoghurt to your hair and let it sit for a few minutes.
- After 15–20 minutes, remove it by rinsing with water.
- Follow your normal hair care routine, including shampooing and conditioning.
Apply Aloe Vera Gel To The Affected Area
Therefore polysaccharide content in aloe vera gel makes it an effective moisturizing agent for hair.
- Hence aloe vera gel, yoghurt, and coconut oil are mixed together in equal parts.
- Apply this paste on wet hair and let it air-dry.
- After 30 minutes, give your hair a good rinse.