Smores Air Fryer | The Fastest And Easiest Way To Make It: The key to making the most ooey, gooey marshmallows for your s’mores is to keep them as warm as possible before baking. Without a doubt, an air fryer.
Smores Air Fryer | The Fastest And Easiest Way To Make It
The Reasons Why We Enjoy This Recipe
This simple air fryer recipe allows you to whip up a small or large batch of s’mores in a matter of minutes. These are incredibly quick and simple to put together. They will undoubtedly be a hit at the next gathering.
Make this recipe for a kid’s party or a potluck and you’ll have a hit on your hands. Colored marshmallows, such as pink, or multicolored marshmallows can be used. There are a variety of reasons why we enjoy using the air fryer, but convenience and consistency in cooking are at the top of the list. Our family cooks a variety of quick and easy air fryer recipes on a weekly (and sometimes daily) basis.
Time Spent : 5 mins
Preparation Time : 2 mins
Cooking Time : 3 mins
For 2 Person
- 4 graham crackers, cut in half and divided
- 2 jumbo marshmallows
- 1 Hershey’s milk chocolate bar, broken in half
- Preheat your air fryer at 370 degrees Fahrenheit (188 degrees Celsius).
- 2 graham cracker halves should be placed in the air fryer tray. Place a marshmallow over top of each cracker to complete the stack.
- For about 3 minutes, or until the marshmallows begin to brown, air fry the dish.
- Remove the marshmallows from the air fryer and arrange the chocolate bar halves in the top of the marshmallows, followed by the remaining graham cracker halves to complete the presentation. Serve as soon as possible.
- And now lets Cheer up!
The best way to eat these air fryer s’mores is right away after you prepare them. Send us an email if you make this dish and let us know how it turned out for you!