Strawberry Filled Churros Recipe, Lets Make It: Once you incorporate those red velvet churros into your life, everything will be fantastic! For the most incredible experience ever, dip it in a creamy cheesy icing dip or a decadent Nutella dip.
We have been fantasizing about such red-velvet churros for quite some time. Literally. It would fantasize about cooking that and eating them with so much cinnamon and sugar on them that it will get all across our hands and faces and make us so happy.
We finally reached our breaking point and created them. Probably the smartest decision we’ve ever made.
Strawberry Filled Churros Recipe, Lets Make It
Components For 12 Churros
- 2 cups water (480 mL)
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar (50 g)
- 4 grams of unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour for all purposes (125 g)
- 1 cup mix for red velvet cake (125 g)
- two egg
- Canola oil for frying purposes
- 1/2 tsp sugar (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Softened 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- 1/2 cup of confectioner’s sugar (60 g)
- 1 milligram of vanilla extract
- In a pot, bring the water, sugar, & butter to the a boil over medium heat.
- Add the flour and baking mix and stir firmly until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the eggs until the dough forms a ball. Put dough to a pastry bag fitted with a star tip of size 9.
- On a baking sheet, pipe dough strips measuring 3 to 4 inch (7 to 10cm) long.
- Chill for thirty minutes.
- In a pot, heat the canola oil over medium-high heat. These red velvet churros should be fried for 4 mins.
- Dry on paper towels after removing from oil.
- Using a straw, make a hole in the center of each churro to provide a space for the filling.
- On a plate, blend the cinnamon and sugar until a uniform color is achieved.
- Roll the churros that have been hollowed out in cinnamon sugar.
- Stir together the creamy cheesy, confectioners’ sugar, & vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Fill a pastry bag with the round tip with the filling.
- Fill the churros with the filling and serve.