Twix Frappuccino | It Is Like Starbucks Just Try This Once: Try out such a homemade version of the Twix Frappuccino recipe that is on the hidden menu at Starbucks.
A delectable concoction that tastes much like the well-known Twix chocolate bar thanks to its combination of chocolate, caramel, and biscuit. This drink is really elevated to a new level when you garnish it at home with a real Twix bar.
In my opinion, which is by no means arrogant, Twix are among the most mouthwatering Frappuccino that can be found everywhere in the globe.
The chocolate covered carmel shortbread bars were my vision of heaven, but they do not get nearly enough recognition for their deliciousness.
Twix Frappuccino | It Is Like Starbucks Just Try This Once
- for 1 serving
- 2 tblsp. of pure sugar
- Toffee syrup, about a tablespoon
- caramel syrup, plus additional for serving, 2 teaspoons
- It contains 1 tablespoon of hazelnut syrup
- Espresso with 2 ounces (60 mL)
- 3/4 cup of whole milk (180 mL)
- 1 tbsp. of chopped chocolate
- 1 – 1/2 cups of ice (210 g)
- More than one tablespoon of whipped cream for garnish
- syrup made from cocoa powder and chocolate
- Simply syrup, toffee, caramel, hazelnut and espresso syrups are combined in a blender with ice cubes.
- Then add the milk, chocolate chips and whipped cream to the blender along with the simple syrup mixture.
- Blend the ingredients until they are completely smooth.
- Dip each edge of a 20-ounce glass into caramel and chocolate syrup before serving.
- Get your cup of Frappuccino and start pouring it in now. Whipped cream and extra caramel & chocolate syrup should be drizzled over top.
- Just Enjoy It!